Events: Speaker Series (2001) - Adolescents at Risk: Research, Prevention and Policy
- Pathways into Substance Use/Abuse Among Children of Alcoholics, Laurie Chassin, PhD, Arizona State University
- Adolescents' Competence as Defendants in Criminal Court: Implications for Transfer. Tom Grisso, PhD, University of Massachusetts School of Medicine
- Thinking About Prevention of Youth Violence: What Do We Know and What Do We Need to Learn? Patrick Tolan, PhD, Univ. of Illinois-Chicago
- Adolescent Childbearing Within Families: A Case of Cause and Effect. Patricia East, PhD, Univ. of California - San Diego School of Medicine
Is to conduct research, analyze policy, and provide education and community service. The purpose of CCFL's activities is to enhance the well-being of children, youth, and families.
No matter what you've done for yourself or for humanity, if you can't look back on having given love and attention to your own family, what have you really accomplished?
- Lee Iacocca, automobile executive