Faculty and Staff: Denise Packard
Married with 2 children. I enjoy reading, painting, being outdoors, bicycling and anything with my family!
- BA, University of Nebraska at Lincoln, Family and Consumer Sciences Child Development with minor in Sociology;
- MA, Doane College, Master of Arts in Counseling
Areas of Interest
- Coordinated Entry
- Community and Social Organization
- Housing First
Professional Activities & Community Service
- Lead for Coordinated Entry Workgroup for LNK and BOS
- Lincoln Homeless Coalition, Chair
- Coordinated Entry Subgroup (Lincoln), chair
- Coordinated Entry: Coordinated Entry is a process that ensures that all people experiencing a housing crisis have fair and equal access, and are quickly identified, assessed for, referred, and connected to housing and homeless assistance based on their needs and strengths, no matter where or when they present for services. It uses standardized tools and practices, incorporates a
system-wide Housing First approach, participant choice, and coordinates housing and homeless assistance such that housing and homeless assistance is prioritized for those with the most severe service needs.
- Community Services Management Information System (CS-MIS): The Community Services Management Information System is a web-based, case management and client tracking information system managed through CCFL . Presently 18 community service agencies and over 45 programs enter data through the CS-MIS system. Data in the CS-MIS is used by agencies for case management and client tracking activities and aggregate data is used from the system to provide community planner and funding entities with unduplicated data on people being served and the number and type of services being utilized.